The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Interest rates maintained at 0.1%.
- Prices increase faster than usual in October 2021.
- Revenues to support removal of unsafe cladding.
- Investors are at risk of lower returns.
- Other reforms to simplify the tax regime.
- 50% discount available, up to maximum of £110,000.
- Applications will be available until June 2022.
- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
- Fuel duty frozen for the 12th consecutive year.
- Better than expected growth to oversee economic recovery.